Recent Activity links broken

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hi folks,

      A few people have emailed me to point out that at least one of the
      links to diary entries on the 'Recent Activity' page is broken. I was
      going to be doing some tidying up of my sites this evening (they all
      need some fixing!) so I'll hopefully have it sorted out soon.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007
        The Recent Activity page should be working again now - sorry for the
        slight disruption earlier.

        A database structure change in the new version of Movable Type meant
        my custom code was ordering the diary entries by the date I entered
        them into the system, rather than the date of the diary entry itself.

      • dustrat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2007

          What a huge amount of work maintaining this site must be...thanks so much, Phil.    Kit