10 volume set 3/4 leather Geo.Bell publ 1899/1900 for sale

  • shllydnls
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      I have a beautiful 10 volume set that is in very fine condition.
      Transcribed by Rev. Mynors Bright with Lord Braybooke's notes. Edited
      with additions by Henry B. Wheatley, Published by George Bell & Sons
      York St. Covent Garden 1899/1900

      The bookplate of Baroness George de Reuter is adhered on the inside
      covers of each volume. The 10 books are 3/4 leather bound in calfskin
      with linen front covers and marbled inside pages. The top exterior of
      the pages are gilded. The spines have nice raised bars (5) and gold
      stamped title, volume #, date, and diamond patterns. If interested,
      please email me directly. I can send pictures and more details.

      sd