Re: [pepysdiary] The plot against Pepys

  • George Robins
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 21, 2007
      Barbara Howard wrote:

      I read this book review in today's Independent on Sunday:

      http://arts. independent. co.uk/books/ reviews/article3 076962.ece

      Barbara

      I have just finished reading this book. It is a slightly heavy read but so well researched that anyone , like we that have an insight into Sam's world, will find it quite fascinating.
      I have no hesitation in recommending it, and after reading a loaned copy from Surrey Libraries, will still keep it on my wish list for a copy of my own.

      George R

      --
      Regards,  George Robins

      george@...

      Keep taking the pills.

      Virus Database (VPS): 000783-0, 21/10/2007
      Tested on: 21/10/2007 19:09:55

    • Eccena@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2007
           I couldn't open the reference. What is the name of the book ?

         Thanks
        Ellen

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2007
          At 22:57 -0400 2007-10-21, Eccena@... wrote:
          > I couldn't open the reference. What is the name of the book ?

          "The plot against Pepys", also reviewed by Jeannine here:
          http://www.pepysdiary.com/indepth/archive/2007/08/16/the_plot_against_pe.php