[pepysdiary] Re: Site disruption at the weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      It's nearly all done... the main diary pages seem to be working, and
      the Encyclopedia pages are rebuilding at the moment. I won't have
      time to rebuild the Site News section before I go out, so I won't be
      posting an update there (or enabling the comment forms there) until
      later.

      So, feel free to post annotations and use the site as usual. I expect
      there are some errors somewhere that I haven't noticed yet - do let
      me know if you spont something awry.

      Thanks,
      Phil