[pepysdiary] Re: Site disruption at the weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      No problem - in this case I'd be doing this software upgrade anyway,
      because the software also runs my own site.

      I'm about to start work on it now and can hopefully get it done
      before I go out later... stay tuned!

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
        It's nearly all done... the main diary pages seem to be working, and
        the Encyclopedia pages are rebuilding at the moment. I won't have
        time to rebuild the Site News section before I go out, so I won't be
        posting an update there (or enabling the comment forms there) until
        later.

        So, feel free to post annotations and use the site as usual. I expect
        there are some errors somewhere that I haven't noticed yet - do let
        me know if you spont something awry.

        Thanks,
        Phil