Re: Site disruption at the weekend

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
      I agree. This site is an amazing labor of love. I enjoy the reading
      every day, along with the wonderful annotations you allow. Thank you!
      Miss Lizzy

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
        No problem - in this case I'd be doing this software upgrade anyway,
        because the software also runs my own site.

        I'm about to start work on it now and can hopefully get it done
        before I go out later... stay tuned!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2007
          It's nearly all done... the main diary pages seem to be working, and
          the Encyclopedia pages are rebuilding at the moment. I won't have
          time to rebuild the Site News section before I go out, so I won't be
          posting an update there (or enabling the comment forms there) until
          later.

          So, feel free to post annotations and use the site as usual. I expect
          there are some errors somewhere that I haven't noticed yet - do let
          me know if you spont something awry.

          Thanks,
          Phil