Re: [pepysdiary] Pepys London meeting account

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
      Stalwarts three and esp. Paul Chapin! Good for y'all to connect
      personalities with names, though as Todd Bernhardt says, personae (faces)
      are good.

      Terry Foreman

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
        Oh, and nice venue.

        Were you by chance within a short stroll of Samuel Pepys's sometime
        trysting-meetup locale?

        (D'oh! Where in Greater London is not?!)

        Terry F