Re: [pepysdiary] Pepys London meeting account

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
      Wish I could have made it! Great photos, Glyn ... nice, too, to connect faces to the names.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
        Stalwarts three and esp. Paul Chapin! Good for y'all to connect
        personalities with names, though as Todd Bernhardt says, personae (faces)
        are good.

        Terry Foreman

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
          Oh, and nice venue.

          Were you by chance within a short stroll of Samuel Pepys's sometime
          trysting-meetup locale?

          (D'oh! Where in Greater London is not?!)

          Terry F