Pepys London meeting account

  • glyn_thomas1234
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hi everyone

      Just to say that the Pepys London meeting went well although there
      were only three of us. Paul Chapin flew in from New Mexico and Andy
      Thomas came down by train from Leicester. I was the only one from
      London and I was the only one to be late, but the other two found each
      other OK. If anyone would like to see a couple of pictures from it,
      then please go to www.flickr.com and enter Pepys2007 as one word into
      the Search Box. I'm looking forward to finding out how the Boston
      meeting was.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
        Wish I could have made it! Great photos, Glyn ... nice, too, to connect faces to the names.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
          Stalwarts three and esp. Paul Chapin! Good for y'all to connect
          personalities with names, though as Todd Bernhardt says, personae (faces)
          are good.

          Terry Foreman

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2007
            Oh, and nice venue.

            Were you by chance within a short stroll of Samuel Pepys's sometime
            trysting-meetup locale?

            (D'oh! Where in Greater London is not?!)

            Terry F