Re: "The Plot Against Pepys" by Long and Long

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
      Jeannine:
      Thanks for your review. You make it sound absolutely fascinating.

      I thought the review I posted, Philip Hensher in the Spectator, did
      not engage with the subject matter at all except in the most general
      of ways: however, it was the first mention of the work I had seen.
      Had I known you were at work sleeping dogs would have remained
      undisturbed.

      Best,

      Michael Robinson

      --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "jeannine_kerwin"

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
        Thanks for that Jeannine (both the review and posting an email to the list!).

        Although I had the site post the review automatically today I forgot
        that I'd have to email the list myself about it. Computers can't
        quite do everything for me yet :)

        The link below is broken in two for me, so in case it is for others,
        this might work better: