Pepys' servants

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 2:15 PM
      Hi,

      I'm a bit confused about which servants the Pepys household is
      "currently" employing.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/background/people/samuelpepys/household/servants.php
      shows four servants, but I'm wondering if one of the Janes shouldn't be there.

      Does anyone have a clearer idea...?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 2:51 PM
        Is Jane Gentleman still here?

        see Mar 27 1664 http://www.pepysdiary.com/archive/1664/03/27/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22 3:33 PM
          Ah, thanks Terry! I try and keep track of who's currently employed
          but occasionally I miss an entrance or exit and then later I get
          confused.