"RULE BRITANIA" -- Virginia Museum, Richmond VA

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      VMFA WILL COMMEMORATE JAMESTOWN'S 400TH ANNIVERSARY
      WITH "RULE BRITANIA" EXHIBITION OPENING APRIL 28, 2007

      http://www.vmfa.mediaroom.state.va.us/rule.htm

      Includes a fine group from the the National Maritime Museum,
      Greenwich, two of the Lowstoft Flagmen, Peter Pet with the Sovereign
      of the Seas etc., etc.

      http://www.vmfa.mediaroom.state.va.us/rulechecklist.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
        'Twill no doubt be a grand occasion!

        Do we wonder what century's flags will be flown?

        Terry
        aka Terry F