Re: [pepysdiary] Question about how you use the site...

  • joe phelan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
      Phil--
      I don't use those links too often, but I do like having them there,
      just in case. I don't know if I would miss them much if they were
      gone, though, since they all can still be found easily under
      "background info." Would there be any advantage in removing them?
      ---Joe Phelan

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 29, 2006
        At 23:53 -0700 2006-06-28, joe phelan wrote:
        >Phil--
        >I don't use those links too often, but I do like having them there,
        >just in case. I don't know if I would miss them much if they were
        >gone, though, since they all can still be found easily under
        >"background info." Would there be any advantage in removing them?

        I've just been thinking about other things that I'd like to add to
        pages and where they'd go. But it sounds like the links are useful so
        I won't be removing them!

        Thanks everyone,

        tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
        aim: philgyford