Re: [pepysdiary] Pepys Meet up Half way point

  • regertz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
      Indeed, we should wear badges with Sam's and Bess' portraits and hold annual meetings at which we can address each other as "fellow Pepysians" and partake of venison pasty, calves' head, and assorted delicacies washed down with fine claret.

      But we'd need a good club room with a highly refined butler.

      Make that an excellent club room.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
        That has to be the best idea I have encountered in a very long time.

        --- Maria Hale < mariahale111@...> wrote:

        > I'm a mere reader of the diary but I so enjoy all your annotations and
        > I would certainly be interested in meeting up at the half-way point
        >
        > Maria Hale

        AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com .

        --
        Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.