Pepys Meet up Half way point

  • Maria Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
      I'm a mere reader of the diary but I so enjoy all your annotations and
      I would certainly be interested in meeting up at the half-way point

      Maria Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
        Hey, no such thing as a "mere reader"! We are all comrades-in-Pepys. :^)

      • regertz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
          Indeed, we should wear badges with Sam's and Bess' portraits and hold annual meetings at which we can address each other as "fellow Pepysians" and partake of venison pasty, calves' head, and assorted delicacies washed down with fine claret.

          But we'd need a good club room with a highly refined butler.

          Make that an excellent club room.

          --- Maria Hale <mariahale111@ btinternet. com> wrote:

          > I'm a mere reader of the diary but I so enjoy all your annotations and
          > I would certainly be interested in meeting up at the half-way point
          >
          > Maria Hale

        • Shawn Laasch
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2007
            That has to be the best idea I have encountered in a very long time.

            On 6/28/07, regertz@... < regertz@...> wrote:

            Indeed, we should wear badges with Sam's and Bess' portraits and hold annual meetings at which we can address each other as "fellow Pepysians" and partake of venison pasty, calves' head, and assorted delicacies washed down with fine claret.

            But we'd need a good club room with a highly refined butler.

            Make that an excellent club room.

            Hey, no such thing as a "mere reader"! We are all comrades-in-Pepys. :^)

            --- Maria Hale < mariahale111@...> wrote:

            > I'm a mere reader of the diary but I so enjoy all your annotations and
            > I would certainly be interested in meeting up at the half-way point
            >
            > Maria Hale

            AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com .

            --
            Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.