Re: [pepysdiary] Re: Monthly Temperatures for the Diary period

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4 6:39 AM
      Hi all,

      To keep you updated... the Met Office have confirmed that this data
      is copyright-free, because it's so old, so I hope to include the
      monthly temperature data on the site at some point (I need to find
      time to do it).

      Terry also came up with a good source for old proceedings in
      Parliament, and hopefully I can find a way to include links to these
      next to each diary entry without too much work.

      Lords
      http://www.british-history.ac.uk/source.asp?pubid=37&month=4&year=1664

      Commons
      http://www.british-history.ac.uk/source.asp?pubid=113