In-Depth Article: Inventory of the tailor shop

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Inventory of the tailor shop

      By Jeannine Kerwin
      The following letter of acknowledgement and inventory of the items in
      the tailor shop are from Helen Truesdell Heath's "The Letters of
      Samuel Pepys and His Family Circle". In this inventory are the
      details of the items which Tom acknowledges have been 'lent' to him
      by his father for his accommodation. All information and quotations
      set forth herein come from Heath's above referenced book.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/indepth/archive/2007/03/31/inventory_of_the_ta.php

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
        If you had a look at this in the hour or so since I posted the link,
        you might want to look again -- I accidentally missed out several of
        Jeannine's introductory paragraphs which are now restored.

        Phil