Pepys "family tree"

  • jeannine_kerwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 6:26 PM
      With the death of Sam's brother Tom there were questions about Sam's
      Generations of the Pepys Family 1500-1800" lists extensive details of
      the family tree. I pulled out the info from Sam's parents, his
      siblings and then 2 generations beyond and Phil was wonderfully kind
      (as always) to create a link for it. Details are now located at
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/7390.php

      Please note -there will be spoilers.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 9:21 AM
        Thanks, Jeannine.

        Most helpful to have the names and numbers of the players Pepys in one
        place whilst the games go on!

        Terry F