Site News: Site design updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Thanks for all your comments on the new design. I've made a few
      changes based on what you said, as described below. If things look a
      little odd you may need to visit this file and click the Reload
      button in your browser.

      * I've made the text at the very top of the page, to the left of
      Pepys' portrait, a bit lighter, so hopefully it's more readable for
      everyone now.

      * I've made the main column on all pages slightly wider, and the
      sidebar slightly narrower.

      * I've increased the space between the lines in the diary entry
      texts. This should help make it more readable without having to
      increase the text size.

      * I've re-instated the email links for each annotator's name
      which I accidentally left off when I launched the new design.

      I hope that's all helped make things just that little bit better, and
      thanks again for all your kind words.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2007/03/05/7358.php

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        ** High Priority **