RE: [pepysdiary] Annotator's links

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
      ** High Priority **

      Yes, please can we have email links back! You may great friends! And can carry on discussions off-site so to speak.

      Australian Susan

      Susan Thomas
      for
      Emphron Informatics Pty. Ltd.

      (07) 3378 7344
      0411 094 688

      >>> jmdought@... 4/03/2007 6:24 am >>>
      Personally, I like having the email link there. I've 'met' some very nice
      people (you know who you are) that way.

      Jenny
    • Laadams@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2007
        I also would like it the old way please Phil, hope that doesn't give you a head ache, Lawrence Adams...
      • SusannaG@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2007
          Put me down as being in favor of email links, Phil.

          Susanna