Re: [pepysdiary] Annotator's links

  • Eccena@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3 7:22 PM
        I also like the links.

             Ellen

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3 7:41 PM
        ** High Priority **

        Yes, please can we have email links back! You may great friends! And can carry on discussions off-site so to speak.

        Australian Susan

        Susan Thomas
        for
        Emphron Informatics Pty. Ltd.

        (07) 3378 7344
        0411 094 688

        >>> jmdought@... 4/03/2007 6:24 am >>>
        Personally, I like having the email link there. I've 'met' some very nice
        people (you know who you are) that way.

        Jenny
      • Laadams@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4 2:14 AM
          I also would like it the old way please Phil, hope that doesn't give you a head ache, Lawrence Adams...
        • SusannaG@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4 9:21 AM
            Put me down as being in favor of email links, Phil.

            Susanna