Re: [pepysdiary] Site News: New design launched

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2007
      At 22:22 -0500 2007-03-02, Alan Bedford wrote:

      >Looks okay in IE, though. As an old guy, I'd like a slightly larger
      >type face, although not as large as IE's "Larger".

      If many people find the text too small to read comfortably I'll look
      into changing it.

      For what it's worth, the diary entries used to be in text 14.4 pixels
      high and they're now 13 pixels.

      Annotations are exactly the same size as they were before, 12 pixels,
      but look slightly larger than they were due to a change in font.