Traveling to Cambridge

  • beat_town
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hi, all:

      Normally I'd post this to the Pepys Social site, and I'm happy to move
      this over there if asked to do so, but I have a quick question or two -
      - I'm traveling to the UK from 8-13 March, first visiting some friends
      in Swindon and Cheltenham, and then, if all goes as planned, wrapping
      up my visit by spending the 12th and 13th in the Cambridge area, in
      keeping with my efforts to get at least a little Pepys into every
      visit.

      So ... does anyone know a good (relatively inexpensive) B&B near
      Brampton, Hinchingbrooke, etc.? I'll only be there one night (the
      12th). Also, does anyone who's visited the Pepys sites (I'd like to
      see the library, too) have any advice on how best to cram visits to
      all three sites into about 24 hours?

      Feel free to respond directly to me at the beat_town address.

      Thanks!
      Todd