Site disruption postponed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2007
      Although I hoped to make a lot of changes to the site today, I
      haven't quite got everything ready. Rather than start now and stay up
      into the night I'm going to postpone the changes for the time being.
      Sorry for the false alarm! I'll try and give some warning when I next
      have a chance to get this done, sometime in the next week or two.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2007/01/21/7201.php