Re: [pepysdiary] Re: Another Old Diary Blogged

  • Denise H
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      Hi, Thanks for the nice comments. I've actually scanned the whole thing into Word documents, after typing the first several pages proved too tedious. I copy a few entries at a time up to Blogger.  Now I'm motivated to keep at it more regularly, rather than let it sit for weeks at a time.
      Thanks again,
      Denise

      Peter Easton <eastonph@...> wrote:
      I think it looks very professional. I like the aged look of the pages,
      and very well laid out. I will have a read. Good luck with it. You
      should be able to get some word scanning software to save you typing it
      all in (which is what I understand you to be doing).

      Peter

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.