Site disruption this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      Sometime this Sunday (21st) I'm going to be doing some major work on
      the site. I'll be switching off the ability to add annotations while
      doing this. The site may well look broken for a little while too.
      I'll post a message when everything's up and running again. I thought
      it was time for a new lick of paint around here...

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2007/01/19/7184.php