Can you answer my ???????

  • Karen Madrid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      I would like to ask someone info on a bottle of
      sherry I have its the extract dated jan.20th 1662
      produced and bottled by Williams& Humbert Jerez and
      London Produce and bottled in Spain
      w& h]
      1877 Julius Wile Sons&co. INC.
      Lake Sucess N.Y

      Is this worth anything??????
    • august spier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2007
        Frankly, the value of the bottle is what you place on
        it. Surely, any liquid that has survived the
        centuries is impotable ... I understand that Antiques
        Roadshow is always looking for curios and objects of
        interest. Perhaps you can interest them in appraising
        your bottle.

        Gluck auf!

        Gus

        Get your own web address.