Charles II in Bruges
I'm searching documentation on the following subjects.
1. A detailed account of King Charles II stay in the low countries.
2. The activity of the royalist party in exile before the restoration
of King Charles II.
2. The background of the two Fishery charter granted by King Charles
II in 1660 to the city Bruges.
3. The possible link between the Royal Fishery Company and the
4. The Visit of Mark Albert Arrazola de Oñate at the Court of King
Charles II. and there relationschip at the time King Charles II
stayed in Bruges.
It would be great if somebody could help me with this.