Charles II in Bruges

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm searching documentation on the following subjects.

      1. A detailed account of King Charles II stay in the low countries.

      2. The activity of the royalist party in exile before the restoration
      of King Charles II.

      2. The background of the two Fishery charter granted by King Charles
      II in 1660 to the city Bruges.

      3. The possible link between the Royal Fishery Company and the
      granted charters.

      4. The Visit of Mark Albert Arrazola de OƱate at the Court of King
      Charles II. and there relationschip at the time King Charles II
      stayed in Bruges.

      It would be great if somebody could help me with this.

      Regards

      Paul Depaepe