Re: [pepysdiary] Recent News: Become a Pepys encyclopedia editor

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      As an update to this, Jeannine has written another couple of entries:

      * Charles Berkeley - http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/1686.php
      * Edward Hyde Earl of Clarendon - http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/804.php

      As I said before, many entries will only require a paragraph, or a
      sentence or two, so don't feel put off by Jeannine's sterling efforts
      in tackling these interesting people :)

      Phil