Yahoo Groups

  • Bob Terry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
      I have just joined using my Yaho ID "augustusminns", (you know, batchelor about forty - Dickens - ah forget it).  Not sure how this is going to show up on the list, but I'm still the Old Lovable Bob T.
    • Bob Terry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
        Sent and received elapsed time six minutes (1926-1932hrs) for initial trial run.
      • mattleeoh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
          I'll cancel our link account for messengers...