London: A Life in Maps -- British Library

  • mfrassociates@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      London: A Life in Maps
      See London as you have never seen it before, at this major free exhibition. Maps and views from the British Library collections bring the city's transformation to life.

      Open at our St Pancras building, seven days a week, free of charge, until 4 March 2007. Further details."
      http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/features/londoninmaps/homepage.html

      London: A Life in Maps: "London: A Life in Google Maps
      Welcome to our virtual exhibition Google Map"
      http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/features/londoninmaps/exhibition.html

      Michael Robinson