Re: [pepysdiary] Expertise needed regarding Online versions of Pepys Diary?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
      ** High Priority **

      Adderbury - just a bit to add to what Terry has said: if you are outside the USA, Google Print will possibly/probably not work (it doesn't in Australia) because of copyright laws.
      Welcome to the 1660's!
      Australian Susan

      >>> terry.foreman@... 10/12/2006 7:02 am >>>
      Adderbury,

      The versions of the Diary are here
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/2429.php

      The version used by Phil Gyford for the Diary blog is Wheatley's, which is
      fine, esp if supplemented by http://www.pepys.info/bits.html

      The current critical version is by Latham and Matthews (L&M) and can be
      accessed for the most part via Google Print: see
      http://www.pepysdiary.com/p/2429.php#39368