Recent News: Site maintenance on Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Early on Thursday evening, UK time, I'll be doing
      some work on the site to try and find what's
      causing the relentless "Internal Server Errors."
      This means that the look of the site will change
      drastically, as I try out some simpler templates,
      and there will be a lot of test annotations
      appearing from me.

      I'll post a message on the front page when I
      begin work, and again when I've finished.
      Hopefully with some positive resultsĀŠ

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2006/06/27/6468.php