Re: [pepysdiary] New file uploaded to pepysdiary

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
      I've deleted this file and changed the setting of the group so that
      only members can post, which should stop the spam. Hopefully.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2006
        ** High Priority **

        Many thanks, Phil. They're persistent little buggers*, aren't they?
        Australian Susan
        *Perfectly acceptable Australian English[sic] even in surprisingly polite company as term of cheerful mild abuse.

        >>> lists@... 25/10/2006 9:50 pm >>>