An oddity in annotating Encyclopedia pages

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      I find that I must enter my name and email address de novo each time I try
      to annotate there; they are not saved when I post there. Am I alone in this?

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2006
        At 18:33 -0500 2006-10-21, Terry Foreman wrote:
        >I find that I must enter my name and email address de novo each time I try
        >to annotate there; they are not saved when I post there. Am I alone in this?

        Oops, well spotted Terry - that was a casualty of the recent changes
        I made to the section. It should be fixed now. Let me know if you
        find anything else strange.

        tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
        aim: philgyford