Re: Hi Pals!/Pix?

  • beat_town
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
      The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
      correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
      last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

      -Todd

      --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:

      > Oops, I moved the Files over from SmartGroups but completely forgot
      > the pictures. We could either copy them over to Yahoo or, as Glyn
      > suggested, put them on Flickr? If the latter we could create a
      > Flickr.com group just for collecting the photos together (non-
      Flickr

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
        At 14:21 +0000 2006-06-26, beat_town wrote:
        >The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
        >correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
        >last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

        Yes, this might be simplest - it would also make it easier to post
        comments about the images, and add notes to them, etc.

        I've created a new group on Flickr here:
        http://www.flickr.com/groups/pepysdiary/

        (Although there are no pictures yet...)