[pepysdiary] Re: Hi Pals!/Pix?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
      Oops, I moved the Files over from SmartGroups but completely forgot
      the pictures. We could either copy them over to Yahoo or, as Glyn
      suggested, put them on Flickr? If the latter we could create a
      Flickr.com group just for collecting the photos together (non-Flickr
      members would be able to view it) which might be nice.

      I guess it depends partly on who posted the photos to SmartGroups and
      if they'd like to post them to Flickr (or mind if someone else did it
      on their behalf).

      What do you think?

      Phil

      At 11:15 +0000 2006-06-25, Barbara Howard wrote:
      Just accepted with pleasure the invitation to join the newly moved
      group. many thanks. Only in Photos it says no albums so where are the
      pix please?
      Barbara
      PS I'm in other yahoo groups so using that e-mail/id here as well now.

      -- In
      <mailto:pepysdiary%40yahoogroups.com>pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com,
      "peghelmholz" <p.helmholz@...> wrote:

      > Phil, this looks like it'll be peachy- and the pix are here too!
      Yay! We'll all move in and get
      > cozy. Meanwhile, many thanks, you are nearing sainthood.
      > PegH

    • beat_town
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
        The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
        correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
        last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

        -Todd

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2006
          At 14:21 +0000 2006-06-26, beat_town wrote:
          >The Flickr option is fine with me ... it gives us more storage space,
          >correct? Glyn had suggested that I put my Pepys Walk photos on there
          >last summer, and I should have, but now this'll force me to. :-)

          Yes, this might be simplest - it would also make it easier to post
          comments about the images, and add notes to them, etc.

          I've created a new group on Flickr here:
          http://www.flickr.com/groups/pepysdiary/

          (Although there are no pictures yet...)