Re: [pepysdiary] The Tweets of Sam Pepys

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2013
      Guy,

      Phil, ah, Pepys has been tweeting sekect excerpts from Diary entries since 2009.

      http://www.pepysdiary.com/news/2009/05/10/9971/

      Jack is a late-comer and The Atlantic is behind the curve, but there are a critical mass of sorts for a story there.

      Terry

      On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Guy Consterdine <guy@...> wrote:

      Thanks for alerting us to this, Terry. I see it’s Phil Gyford who is ghost-tweeting for Sam. It’s an imaginative way of using modern social media to reach out to new potential Pepys-enthusiasts. A good complement to the emailed daily entries (which I prefer, and which are evidently more comprehensive than the tweets).

      Guy