Pepys Walk

  • plaguey1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      Does anyone know the best Pepys walk in London? I am here briefly and really want to maximise my time. Also, are there any good plague or fire walks?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi,

        I don't know the best guided walk, but in case you haven't seen them, we do have three guides to walks on the site, put together by Glyn Thomas, which you might find interesting: http://www.pepysdiary.com/news/2005/03/05/3948/

        I should probably find a way to make them more obvious on the site, as they're a bit buried away at the moment.

        Phil

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
          Thanks so much, Phil. I shall certainly check them out.