Re: Searching For Sex

  • laurasu11ivan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
      I thought the same thing! Of course that messge is just icky, but on
      certain days in the diary, this sort of thing wouldn't be
      considered "off topic" would it!!

      --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Thomas" <susan.thomas@...>
      wrote:

      > ** Low Priority **
      >
      > Maybe we should forward it to Sam?

      > I'm a moderator on another Yahoo Group, and I have to deal with
      this kind of
      > thing all the time. It usually happens in my unmoderated section,
      and the
      > most you can do is remove and ban the author. Yahoo's still
      trying to learn
      > how to detect spam and they are a huge target. I'm impressed it
      hasn't
      > happened earlier.
      >
      > On 9/10/06, Eccena@... <Eccena@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > How did this happen?
      > >

      > --
      > Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.

    • Todd Bernhardt
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
        :^D I bet he'd appreciate the alternative to Betty Lane!

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
          ** Low Priority **

          I think this person sounds a bit too scary for Sam - propositioned like that, I think he'd scurry away

          >>> beat_town@... 11/09/2006 11:09 am >>>