10 of London's oldest, greatest pubs By Jade Bremner

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013

      London has two great attributes ­-- history and beer. OK it has more, but those are the two we're concerned with today.

      Many years ago, in the city’s most illustrious pubs, pirates and body snatchers did business, bloody, bare-knuckle fistfights took place and literary greats -- including Charles Dickens and Samuel Pepys -- found their inspiration.

      http://travel.cnn.com/10-beers-10-londons-oldest-pubs-485661