Re: [pepysdiary] Searching For Sex

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
      ** Low Priority **

      Maybe we should forward it to Sam?

      >>> shawn.laasch@... 11/09/2006 2:25 am >>>
      I'm a moderator on another Yahoo Group, and I have to deal with this kind of
      thing all the time. It usually happens in my unmoderated section, and the
      most you can do is remove and ban the author. Yahoo's still trying to learn
      how to detect spam and they are a huge target. I'm impressed it hasn't
      happened earlier.

      --
      Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.
    • laurasu11ivan
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
        I thought the same thing! Of course that messge is just icky, but on
        certain days in the diary, this sort of thing wouldn't be
        considered "off topic" would it!!

        --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Thomas" <susan.thomas@...>
        wrote:

        > ** Low Priority **
        >
        > Maybe we should forward it to Sam?

        > I'm a moderator on another Yahoo Group, and I have to deal with
        this kind of
        > thing all the time. It usually happens in my unmoderated section,
        and the
        > most you can do is remove and ban the author. Yahoo's still
        trying to learn
        > how to detect spam and they are a huge target. I'm impressed it
        hasn't
        > happened earlier.
        >
        > On 9/10/06, Eccena@... <Eccena@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > How did this happen?
        > >

        > --
        > Visit http://laasch.net for design and development needs.

      • Todd Bernhardt
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
          :^D I bet he'd appreciate the alternative to Betty Lane!

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2006
            ** Low Priority **

            I think this person sounds a bit too scary for Sam - propositioned like that, I think he'd scurry away

            >>> beat_town@... 11/09/2006 11:09 am >>>