Re: Thanks All!

  • gillianbagwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 12:11 PM
      Chris,

      See if you can find "The A-Z of Restoration London." It's Ogilby & Morgan's 1676 map laid out on gridded squares like a modern A-Z.

      I bought mine at the British Library book shop. It was published in 1992 by Harry Margary, Lympne Castle, Kent in association with the Guildhall Library, London.

      There is one on Amazon for $44.95, and there are more on Amazon.co.uk, Abebooks.com, etc.

      I found it useful for "Darling Strumpet." There ia also an Elizabethan era one, and I think also 18th century and Victorian versions as well.