Re: [pepysdiary] Roger Ebert blogs about Pepys

  • IAN GREENWOOD
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24 4:51 AM
      Ah me, so easy to confuse the Great Plague with the Black Death...
      Tweets rhymes with Pepys, does it?  Maybe in Chicago...

      Roger Ebert is, of course, the famous movie critic from the Chicago Sun Times and Sneak Previews.

    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24 4:59 AM
        Also: the wonderful artist he credits from the New York Review of Books is David Levine, not Richard.

        Tamara Glenny

        Sent from my iPad