Roger Ebert blogs about Pepys

  • arthur_r_perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/london/the-delightful-mr-pepys.html

      Happy Birthday Samuel!

      Roger Ebert is, of course, the famous movie critic from the Chicago Sun Times and Sneak Previews.
    • IAN GREENWOOD
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
        Ah me, so easy to confuse the Great Plague with the Black Death...
        Tweets rhymes with Pepys, does it?  Maybe in Chicago...

        Roger Ebert is, of course, the famous movie critic from the Chicago Sun Times and Sneak Previews.

      • Tamara
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
          Also: the wonderful artist he credits from the New York Review of Books is David Levine, not Richard.

          Tamara Glenny

          Sent from my iPad