Charles II's escape after the Battle of Worcester

  • gillianbagwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
      If you're interested in learning more about Charles II's six-week odyssey trying to get out of England after the Battle of Worcester in 1651, please visit my blog Jane Lane and The Royal Miracle: http://www.theroyalmiracle.blogspot.com

      I was posting the daily events of Charles's adventure in the runup to the publication of my novel "The September Queen" (UK title "The King's Mistress"). If you want to read it in chronological order, start with the September 3, 2011 entry.

      The blog also chronicles my adventures researching the book, including many of the sites associated with Charles's escape.
    • atthesignofthestar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        When I clicked on your link I got a "blog not found" message.     Kit

      • ewwright@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Try without the http:// and you should get it Kit.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013