RE: [pepysdiary] "According to Cocker"

  • Guy Consterdine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013

      That was interesting to read; thanks for alerting us to it. I didn’t know of the existence of the World Wide Words newsletter, but found it all interesting, including the reference to the word chiz which I haven’t used since school days.

      Guy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
        Sure thing, Guy.  It's a fantastic newsletter -- well-written and researched.  I always learn something new from it!