Site News: Annotations update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Annotations update

      It’s been a little while since my previous post* about the new site, so here’s an update.

      On that post I’ve now marked a few items on the list of unfinished features as “DONE”.

      I’ve been working on getting the posting of annotations working again, and that should be up and running in the next week or two. It’s taken a bit longer than I hoped, because it’ll be slightly different this time round: to post an annotation you will need to register on the site. This will hopefully make it easier to keep out spammers, and could have other benefits in the future. For example, you could see a list of all annotations posted by someone.

      It feels very quiet here without all the conversation about Mr Pepys’s activities, so I’ll try and get it done as soon as I can!