1660 / 2013

  • Guy Consterdine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      What a marvellous start to the New Year – the Restoration in 1660, and the restoration of daily entries from Sam Pepys emailed in real time day by day!

      I have just joined this group and hope to contribute and to learn from it. I found out about the first set of day by day emails when the diary had reached 1666, and decidedly missed it when it came to an end in 1669. Now I’m avid for the early years and the full ten-year journey.

      Happy New Year to everyone.

      Guy (in England)